1. After you have seen the properties published on our website, please send us an email with the code (s) of property (s) of interest, via the Request Information link or email email@example.com
2. One of the members of our team of professionals will contact you with all the information regarding the property (s) of interest;
3. The properties available on our Website are already sound for us, in order to give security to the buyer on the investment to make. With this in view, we have made the prior review to verify that the properties are free of liens, that can be transfer without any problems and that the seller has been made the payments of the property tax (Original Certification from the National Internal Revenue (DGII), declaring that the subject property is exempted from the Property Tax Payment (Impuesto a la Propiedad Inmobiliaria (IPI) or evidencing the last payment of the Property Tax. );
4. If you request, you can visit the property (ies) of interest. Our representatives in the Dominican Republic will receive you at the airport and will show you the property (ies). We can also guide you to book your stay at a hotel, by the time you required.
5. Once you selected your property we will set up a meeting, at a time and a day that is convenient for you, where you will meet with the owner and discuss the purchase terms. The purchase agreement, title of the property and any outstanding tax payments will be available at this time for ou to review;
6. After meeting with the owner we will set up another meeting where your lawyer and the owner lawyer will meet to review all documentation to finalize your purchase and give you the keys to enjoy your new place or investment.